NICK HALL, CFP® + INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Nick joined the firm in 2014 and serves as an Investment Advisor. His primary responsibility is working with individuals, endowments and businesses to serve their investment and financial planning needs.
Prior to joining Lutz Financial, Nick served in the financial services and investment industry for three years, including 2+ years as a high net worth client relationship administrator at Vanguard. He also has a background with the Social Security System, working with people on Social Security retirement and Medicare benefits while serving for the Social Security Administration during his undergraduate studies.
He enjoys sports, spending time outdoors, trying new restaurants, and traveling around the US and abroad.
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- BSBA in Finance and Business Management, Eller College of Management – University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Mount Michael Benedictine, Alumni Association
- United Way, Salvation Army, Abide Network and Boys and Girls Club, Community Volunteer
- Lutz Gives Back, Committee Member