JUSTIN VOSSEN + INVESTMENT ADVISOR, PRINCIPAL
Justin has worked in various fields of investments for more than 18 years. He has prior experience in banking, institutional bond trading, and interest rate derivatives. These skills, coupled with prior institutional and individual portfolio management experience, give him a depth of knowledge when helping clients achieve their goals.
Justin lives in Omaha with his wife, Nicole, and their two children. He enjoys coaching his kid’s sports teams, an occasional round of golf and sometimes participating in competitive barbeques.
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- BSBA in Economics and Finance, Creighton University
- St. Patrick’s Church, Finance Committee Member
- St. Augustine Indian Mission, Board Member
- Nebraska Elementary and Secondary School Finance Authority, Board Member