JOE HEFFLINGER + INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Joe Hefflinger joined the firm in 2015 and serves as an Investment Advisor. He works primarily with business owners, executives, professionals and retirees to serve their investment and financial planning needs. Prior to joining Lutz Financial, Joe served for over six years as a corporate attorney at Koley Jessen and, most recently, for three years as a Wealth Advisor at SilverStone Group.
Joe lives in Omaha with his wife, Kim, and their two young daughters. He enjoys attending Creighton basketball games and Husker football games, as well as spending time with his family.
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Omaha Bar Association, Member
- Omaha Estate Planning Council, Member
- Juris Doctor, Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE
- BS in Economics, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Partnership 4 Kids, Board of Directors and Chairman of the Service League
- Omaha Creighton Prep, Young Alumni Advisory Council
- Omaha Venture Group, Grant-Making Member